MILTON G. SCHNEIDER
Colonel Milton G. Schneider served as a Platoon Leader in 1943 at Fort McClellan, Alabama, in the Infantry Replacement Training Center. | He subsequently served as Adjutant of the 103d Infantry Battalion, Camp Robinson, Arkansas. He served as Assistant G-1 and AG Headquarters 4th Army, Fort Sam Houston, Texas in 1947 and 1948. In 1954 he became Aide-de-Camp to the 6th Army, Presidio, San Francisco, California, later serving as Chief Plans Branch, G1, and Secretary, General Staff. Colonel Schneider was assigned as Adjutant General, 1st Infantry Division, Fort Riley, Kansas, in 1957-1958. He joined the Eighth United States Army, Korea, in 1959 with duties in the Adjutant General Section. In 1960 he was promoted to Colonel and was assigned as Adjutant General of the United States Army Infantry Center. | Colonel Schneider’s awards and decorations include: the Bronze Star w/ Oak Leaf Cluster, Purple Heart Meda, and Army Commendation Medal w/ Oak Leaf Cluster.