Lieutenant Colonel Ted Fuller attended the Basic Airborne and Demolition Courses at Fort Benning, Georgia in 1942, and joined the 501st Parachute Infantry Regiment, Camp McCall, North Carolina, in 1943. He served with the 101st Airborne Division in the European Theatre of Operations and was promoted to Captain in 1945. | Lieutenant Colonel Fuller subsequently serving as a Company Commander and Regimental S-4 of the 504th Airborne Infantry Regiment, Fort Bragg, North Carolina. He attended the Associate Infantry Officers Advance Course at Fort Benning, Georgia in 1950 and was promoted to Major the same year. While serving with the 508th Airborne Infantry Regiment, Fort Benning, Georgia, he attended the Command and General Staff College, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. In 1953, Lieutenant Colonel Fuller became Acofs, G-4, Headquarters 40th Infantry Division, Korea. He was assigned as Assistant G-1, Headquarters United States Army Infantry Center, Fort Benning, Georgia, 1954-1957. He joined the United States Army Element of the Military Advance Group in Vietnam in 1958 and was promoted to Lieutenant Colonel. Lieutenant Colonel Fuller returned to Fort Benning in 1959 and was assigned as Executive Secretary, Headquarters, United States Army Infantry School. He became Secretary, Headquarters United States Army Infantry School in 1961. | Lieutenant Colonel Fuller’s awards and decorations include: the Distinguished Unit Citation w/ Oak Leaf Cluster, Combat Infantryman Badge, Army Commendation Ribbon w/ Medal Pendant, Master Parachutist Badge, Militaine Willems Order, The French and Belgium Fourragire.